Looking to join the NCSFA? Here are our guidelines:
- Must be a North Carolina-based company or have an office/location in North Carolina, and be involved in the specialty food, pet food, beverage or wine/beer spirits industries
- Must qualify as a member in the Manufacturing Class, the Introductory Class or the Affiliate Class
- Manufacturing and Affiliate class members must be engaged in the specialty food, beverage or wine/beer/spirits industry for at least one year prior to application
- Introductory class applicants must be a manufacturer with less than one full year in the specialty food, beverage or wine/beer/spirits industry
- Affiliate class member include restaurants, retailers, brokers, distributors, importers, exporters, services providers, co-packers, etc.
- Membership application must be submitted, along with initial dues payment, for review by the Board of Directors. Additionally, photos of the product label(s) and/or sample(s) of the product(s) will also be required for Board review and applicant approval.
In addition to completing the form below, you will need to download, complete and return this application to the NCSFA. This is a fillable PDF file, so please save to your computer, fill in the form, save and return via email. Instructions for submission are included in the document: Application for Membership.